They say do what you love and love what you do.
I made a conscious choice some years back to not follow what I love as my career. I decided to do what seemed more sure as a career, a reasonable compromise between what I like and what I could tolerate- ironically that industry folded and moved to China faster than I could say bingo.
Since I am at the crossroads with each road lined with a million questions, I want to ask this primary question- Is it better to do what you are good at/really love or is it better to do something you can tolerate and save your love for a personal pursuit?
2 comments:
I read somewhere that chaos is a great teacher...or in a way when you are in a mess ..you come up with the best solutions..but it can be difficult. you just need to do what is required as of now from ur life, then u may realise that it is better to do what you love..you will never be second best at it.always strive to be the best.
Thanks for the comment! Thats true. Chaos is what leads to order! Just that as I grow older I sense the coming responsibilities and I want things to work out! But as you said- do what is required, so for now trying to live for a day at a time!
And yes we all should do what we love, though its a different question if we can do what we love ;)
Post a Comment